Welcome to AlpacaZone Dance & Fitness!
Alpacas On The Move!
We'll be taking an alpaca or two to the following events and we'd love to meet you!
- Monday, Aug. 27 - Anola Daycare & Springfield Learning Centre
- Thursday, Aug. 30 - Farmers Market at Rainbow Mill Gardens, Vivian MB 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 8 + 9 - Prairie Love Festival at Birds Hill Park, MB Times TBA
- Monday, Sept. 17 - ALPACA YOGA With Flexy Michelle at 313 Farms! 6:30- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 22 - Cooks Creek Community Day at the Cooks Creek CC 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Outdoor hip hop, zumba, Irish, and mommy & me creative movement, all with the company of friendly alpacas!
June - August, 2018
- Poppin' Pacas -- Hip hop classes for kids 7+, teens, and adults
- Mommy, The Alpacas, & Me -- Introduce your child (0-6) to music and movement while bonding with other parents
- From Alpaca to Zumba -- A low-impact class involving dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music for teens and adults
- Studs & Shamrocks -- Irish dancing for kids 7+, teens, and adults
All classes last 45 minutes, with a 15 minute "Alpaca Meet & Greet" session after each class for selfies and feeding.